Sunday, April 19, 2015

6weeks- pea


How far along? 6 weeks -pea
Total weight gain/loss: ?
Maternity clothes: not yet
Have you told family and friends? Not yet
Have you started to show yet? Don't think so
Sleep: pretty good
Best moment this week: cleaned the fridge & got rid of the terrible smell that came from it.
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement: none
Food cravings: ice cream cereal, and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick? The fridge, garlic, meat
Gender prediction: girl
Labor Signs: none
Symptoms: gas
Major purchases this week?  none

This week had lots of nausea and fatigue. It came and went so I was able to go to spin once and a few bike rides hopefully to offset the amount of food I was craving.

I don't think I told anyone about my pregnancy this week which I'm pretty proud of because I was surrounded by neighbors and family alot this week.

Continuing to pray for sticky thoughts for this baby to hang in there a few more weeks. My first ob appt is the week after next obviously I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment