Wednesday, April 2, 2014

18 down 22 to go!! Almost halfway there!

What? That seems so crazy to me that I actually lost 18 lbs! Just last week I was whining to Dan that I am still wearing the same freakin pair if pants yet i've lost almost 20 lbs! Life is unfair sometimes! I mean don't get me wrong those were some very well deserved pounds I was happy to say goodbye to. But I am really looking forward to wearing new pants ... Maybe next month. 

So what have I been doing? 

Diet:
 I am going to be real honest. I stick to my. 1450 caloric daily intake strictly for weeks and noticed that I wasn't gaining or losing any weight. So I had a few cheats days last week and boom my metabolism got a wake up call apparently and decided to start doing some work and boom I lost 2.5 lbs.. So this is a learning process. But seriously why does it have to be that difficult??? 

Exercise: 
Well I love Zumba but some of the instructors songs are really starting bother me and I wish she would move on to more sambas and Latin dances.. :/ I have been going once a week. I have also been going to turbo kick and boy that us a fun and challenging workout! Tonight I tried butts and guts again and all my muscles are still shaken, I think that's a good thing but man that class sure makes me feel weak! I guess that's more reason to keep going back.. Another new thing I am doing is MWF I am doing 45 mins in the morning on the wii fit yoga and strength training. I really love how it tells you how your doing but I am already getting bored with it at the same time.. I am looking into getting a new game to try. 

Goals:

After 5 lbs lost: Get my nails done. 
After 10 lbs lost: Treat myself to a day at The Float Tank!
After 15 lbs lost: Buy a new workout outfit
After 20 lbs lost: Treat myself to a massage!
After 30 lbs lost: New Haircolor & Cut!
After 40 lbs lost: $200 spree for new clothes

Well I got new shoes and done new workout clothes. I actually got a massage while I was at the float tank. So I will need to assign a new 20 lb goal.. Maybe it will be to buy that new wii workout game !! 

Here are this months pictures: 
Last months: 

No comments:

Post a Comment