Monday, April 21, 2014

20lbs down halfway to my goal!!

Made it to my 20 lb goal, so I bought a swim suit. I was going to get a new wii game but it's finally starting to get warm out so I figured I would rather go for a run or bike ride instead of staying inside. This swim suit I did purposely buy a bit in the small side to further push me. It seems to fit now but I will be so much more confident once I drop some more arm & leg weight . 



Diet: This month I honestly stopped tracking my intake on myfitnesspal and it totally showed. I did horrible with eating and cravings . I do realize that by tracking what you eat you are more aware of how much you eat regardless of  if your tracking your calories or not. So I ended up sneaking more junk and not even realize how much daily. Blah! I am going to try harder next month at this.. I'm drinking more green tea/ ginger/ dandelion root tea. In place of coffee and stuff. And try to get three of my Nalgene bottles of water a day. 

Exercise: I feel like I did pretty well at keeping up with exercising. I only ran 2x although. But I did go to 2 classes a week and on off days I tried to do my wii fit for 30 mins. I have also got into spinning class and I am hoping to try to get to that 2x a week. It's such a great workout! 

I have also been doing a plank and push-up challenge so far so good. Working up to build those core and arm muscles. The kids enjoy "working out" with me too. :)
Me and cade doing wii Zumba.


Progress: 

Last months pictures: 
Not much progress this month as far as measurements go except in my upper thighs, that's still better than gaining it somewhere so ok in my book woop! 

I feel like I need to get back to walking or running in the mornings to keep me in check for the rest of the day. That seemed to work well. If only I could get my lazy butt out of bed in time to do it.. :/ Maybe once the weather is nicer I will be able to bring the kids on a walk or run to the park. 

Hubby has continued to lose weight as well by just watching what he eats. I hope he comes back to Gym Fredrickson soon! I miss my c25k buddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment